Tuesday, March 20, 2007

"Can't Truss It"

So I ran out of protein powder about two weeks ago and decided to take a quick ride to the supplement store to grab a new bottle. The choices were limited and I was in the mood for something different. In a lapse of judgement I bought a bottle from a company that I shouldn't have. It's not the most reputable company and the owner has a history of dabbling in illegal activities. So it's really my own damn fault.

For the next five nights I hardly slept a wink. I found out that this was because there is something in the bottle that's not listed on the label. I haven't been sick in a few years but five all nighters in a row brought that streak to an end and crushed my immune system. I woke up early last week with my throat swollen shut and spent the rest of the day hacking up a lung.

Now I have been sick and getting smaller and weaker for the last seven days.

The point is this; only go with reputable companies that have been around a while and that are lab tested and that you know can be trusted.

I have been saying that for years but unfortunately didn't take my own advice.