Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Don't Miss the Teleseminar Tonight


Tonight at 9pm eastern time, I am doing a special teleseminar with Zach Even Esh of UndergroundStrengthCoach.com.

Zach will reach through the phone lines and try to choke my best combat conditioning secrets out of me.

==> http://www.UndergroundTeleseminars.com/jasonf


While I can't give up ALL of my best combat conditioning secrets that my athletes use to dominate their compeition, I will divulge quite a few of these tips and techniques,

==> http://www.UndergroundTeleseminars.com/jasonf

I gotta tell you though, on Zach's last Underground Teleseminar, 253 people signed up for the call and only 96 were able toget on the lines!!!

That means that you better hurry up if you want to get in on this special teleclass with me and Zach Even-Esh.

We are only taking the first 50 questions so if you want a chance at getting your questions answered you better get overto this link quickly.
==> http://www.UndergroundTeleseminars.com/jasonf

Even after you are signed up make sure that you call in tomorrow night at least 5 minutes early so you can guarantee your spot!

I'll be waiting to share some of my best combat conditioning secrets.
See you tonight!
--Jason Ferruggia

==> http://www.UndergroundTeleseminars.com/jasonf

'I heard about the incredible results everyone was getting training with Jay so I had to find out for myself. After five months with him I had the best wrestling season of my life and was able to throw around larger opponents that used to have their way with me. It was also the first time in four years that I stayed injury free all season. Thanks Jay.'
-Anthony C (NCAA Wrestler)

Register today==> http://www.UndergroundTeleseminars.com/jasonf


"As a performance coach I'm alwas looking for "go-to" resources when it comes to training athletes. As it is, you simply can't train every athlete or compete in every sport, which is why you need guys like Jason Ferruggia on your side.

In Tap Out, Jason covers every aspect of training combat athletes, from strength to conditioining, to diet and making weight. He has outlined all the factors that can make you successful and how to maximize your performance each and every time you enter the ring.
Weather you are a coach, athlete, or somewhere in between, Tap Out can take your performance to the next level."
Mike Robertson, MS, CSCS, USAW
RobertsonTrainingSystems.com

"Jay, I have read all there is on strength and conditioning for combat sports and must tell you that your book, Tap Out is the most thorough compilation I have ever come across. Great work."
John DeSanti