Wednesday, April 02, 2008

YouTube, Finally!

Since I am not the most computer savvy guy in the world it has taken me quite a while to get around to the seemingly daunting task of uploading videos to YouTube. A year after signing up for an account I finally decided to upload a few videos from the summer of 2003 that have been sitting on my hard drive for five years. Over the next few weeks I will continue to add more footage and shoot even more new stuff to add. Shown here is a montage that my friend Mark Crook made out of footage he shot over a few weeks or months that summer. It serves as a good reminder to train with people stronger than you and in a competitive environment. When the leaders on the high school board are all pulling over 500 pounds you have no excuse not to get stronger.