Friday, June 29, 2007

The Final Hour

There is only one hour left to take advantage of the special introductory sale and pick up nearly $200.00 in additional free bonuses that will not be available after 12pm today.

I was just rereading The Secrets of Super Strength by my good friend Jim Wendler and have to admit that just that one bonus is worth the price of admission on it's own. In fact, it got me so fired up that I am going to move my scheduled workout for the day up a few hours because I can't wait to go move some heavy iron.

Jim's in depth, expert advice on squatting, benching and deadlifting will literally add weight to all of your lifts instantaneously. The technique tips that he shares are incredible and will benefit anybody and everybody. I have a squat workout scheduled for today and can't wait to get under the bar after rereading Jim's advice.

Now that Muscle Gaining Secrets is finally launched and I can take a bit of a break, it's time to stop being a pussy and start moving some heavy weights again. I ate more yesterday than I have in the previous week (800+ grams of carbs) and washed down every meal with some high sodium chicken broth. I should be ready to go today. I can't wait...


*************
"Jason Ferrugia is from Jersey. So am I, originally. So when he puts out a no bullshit book on becoming a bad ass I know it's for real. If you're a no-nonsense guy looking for information that really works, then you've come to the right place. If you're a candy ass looking for short cuts from somebody who wants to give you a hug, well, go buy another book and grow some balls because you're in the wrong place."

Jim Labadie
Achieve Total Fitness, Inc.


Click HERE to take advantage of the Muscle Gaining Secrets sale before it's over at noon (EST) today.

Jay