Friday, June 15, 2007

New Website

I just wanted to take a second to let everyone know that the new home base site is finally done and is up and running.

Many of you know that the name of my company for the last 12 years has been Renegade Strength & Conditioning. When I first got on the internet, years back, there was someone else using the Renegade name for his company also. After getting several emails asking if we were affiliated I decided to keep the website for the gym but to change my personal website name.

I quickly came up with J1Strength and threw together an admittedly hideous looking website in a rush. Unfortunately I have been too busy to dedicate any time to changing it over the last few years.

Finally, we got around to it and I am pleased to announce the long overdue launch of Relentless-Athletics.com

Check it out and let me know what you think.
------------
Jason