Monday, January 15, 2007

MLK Day 48 Hour Sale


One of my idols has always been the great, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. A few of the things I can not tolerate in life are racism and injustice of any sort. Witnessing eithe of these acts drives me to the brink of insanity at times and when I see it happen I can't stand idly by and keep my mouth shut.

Dr. King stood up and fought against racism and injustice at a time when black people did not do that sort of thing. Dr. King was strong in the face of violence and hatred and tried to make a better world for all of us. For his great efforts and all he did for mankind, he was thanked by an assasins bullet.

Even though he is gone, Dr. King will never be forgotten and his message will carry on forever.

In honor of one of the greatest human beings to ever live, I have decided to have a 48 hour sale. In the grand scheme of things, Martin Luther King day is a relatively small holiday. But to me, it is one of the biggest, as we honor one of our countries greatest leaders and humanitarians and someone that I have tried to pattern my life after in many ways.

You won't see a Valentines Day or St. Patricks Day or Presidents Day sale from me, or any other sales for that matter, anytime soon. But if ever there was a time to have a holiday sale, today is the day.

So in honor of one of my idols, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., I am having a 48 hour sale from now until Wednesday, January 17th at 12noon, EST.

Combat Conditioning Secrets is on sale from the normal price of $97 all the way down to $59.99!
Click HERE for more information on Combat Conditioning Secrets.

How To Get Jacked is on sale from the normal price of $49.99 down to $39.99 plus a host of new bonuses from Craig Ballantyne, Alwyn Cosgrove and John Alvino.
Click HERE for more information on How To Get Jacked.